Friday 18 May 2012



Camped out…

IT’S THAT time of the year where the only place I am legitimately allowed to take myself is my home or a manicured holiday destination.
Instead, I have taken a train to Lucknow, spend a week at home, ate mother cocked food, slept at my own pillow at which I spent my school days, chat with my old friends, run on my garden grass and breathe in air full of love and care.
My train reached at Charbaag Railway station at 11.30 (late by 2.30 hour L). Finally I hired auto for my home. My brother and mother were sitting in the drawing room and enjoying Saas-Bahu drama on a TV channel while brother was playing something. Suddenly, the door bell rang and mother told to my brother, khol do geeta (maid) aa gaii…..!. Being an obedient child, he opened the door without raising his eyes and continued his game while mother was busy with her Saas-Bahu special. I entered into the room and stood there for 5 minutes but nobody cared about me (It was my surprise visit). Are beta tum…..kaise??? kab aayi???? Batana tha na???? mother said with heaven like smile on her face, when she saw me and finally she hugged me with lots of love. J
I took bath with relaxed mind, rushed towards the kitchen and opened the fridge.  “Beta aaj Akshay Tritiya hai, puja kar lo acha din hai…!,” mummy told me. I was really surprised as I did not do any kind of puja for the two years even forgot the process of a traditional puja. “Kaise karna hai puja , ye to bataiye..,”  and followed the instruction given by mummy J. After that I had ultimately tasty Aaloo k Parathe with curdJ.
Everything was going on well and I enjoyed everything like shopping, chatting with friends, eating my favorite food and TV soap operas. But finally the touching moment came, when I have to leave for the temporary home (Bhopal) and everything seemed to be worsen at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment