Thursday 13 September 2012




Its you cocoa! 


Yuppie!!! Its international chocolate day. All chocolate lovers would have nice excuse to take delight of the rich and creamy texture of cocoa butter.
  I think it’s hard to find anyone who doesn’t like chocolate as it tastes good. Nearly all of us love the chocolate that forces us to lick our finger. Of course, I’m also one of the cocoa lovers who feel loved and special one after taking it. Chocolates give me natural “high”. When it melts in my mouth, I feel true ecstasy with awe!!!
But unfortunately, today my chocolate bank has become empty. Its chocolate day and i could not control over my chocolate hunger. So I put a lot of chocolate flavoured body lotion on my arms and took a sigh of relief with it smell. Thanks to Vaseline that it has chocolate flavoured lotion. Smell of the body lotion has taken me into the chocolate world where i feel pleasure.

 Anyway, I can’t let the day go without celebration, so I would purchase hundreds of chocolates varies from white, milk to dark. Really its you cocoa who make me feel like special and loved one. And today the international chocolate day has made my day chocolaty in a special way as i have achieved something i was waiting for last two years. So junta , its party time! I'm going to celebrate the day on high. :) 

2 comments: