Tuesday 7 August 2012


A confession...



We usually like to do several mistakes in our daily life and find it too much funny. But when we ourselves become victim of the same incident, we realize our mistake. Same happened with me on Tuesday morning. 
However i like to be soaked in the rain for hours but this time i was waiting for the clear sky. Finally rain stopped and it was dazzling after heavy down pour that left the ground muddy and stored with water everywhere at the road. I was going towards Arera colony E-7 for the daily task. Suddenly, a car that was comng behind me stepped into one of the pitches filled with water and splashed the dirty water on me, "Chapaak...!" "How careless he is?" i screamed immediatly. I was wearing blue t-shirt and black jeans that became dirty due to the muddy water (Thanks God, i did not wear the light coloured dress). After that i was in dilemma of returning home and changed my dress.
I abused the car driver as batameez, idiot, no-sense etc. But at the same time i realized the mistake that i did few days before. Actually, i have also done the same with someone at the road. Few days back, i was driving my scooty and a girl in white was going with her umbrella. I found it very funny to splash the dirty water on her knowingly. After doing the mischief, i laughed too much with my friends.
But i do not understand why people use to wear such light coloured dresses in the rainy day. Everyone is aware of the incident that could be happened at the road in the rainy day. But even after being aware, people like to get ready in full-fledge white colour. So i think such people should have punishment like that. And this is my personal request with each and everyone that if you see anyone moving freely at the road in white coloured dress, kindly splash the dirty water (only in rainyday) J


No comments:

Post a Comment