Friday 17 August 2012



Ek Thi Tigress…!

 
Finally I have also watched the latest released ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ after a day. It's right that I have never been a dying fan for Salman Khan and his luccha style. That's why i was not interested for the movie at all. But, my friends around me were too much eager and forced me, so I watched it. 

No doubt, Salman’s die-hard fans will definitely love the action bits and make the film successful. But for those like me, who weren’t fans of Sallu or Kat, it deserves 3 stars. Literally few scenes could not be digested and it reminds me of secquence of Jackie Chan that I used to watch in childhood. Of course the barbie doll's (Katrina) stunt leaves you in awe but I personally feel that Bipasa or Priyanka would perfectly suit with these actions. The story evolves around Indian officer working for  RAW and ISI agent Zoya. During the mission both meet and falls for each other. They have to chose between duty and love. Like traditional bollywood blockbuster, they chose love and run away.  
Zoya’s character is plotted much better than Tiger. So movie should be named as ‘Ek Thi Tigress’ rather 'Ek Tha Tiger'. Movie lacks the dialogues and romance. More over i heard about the quietness of Katrina but i did not find it in the movie. In-fact she is looking unnecessarily painted with lots of make-up stuff . Costumes and jewelries are normal. There is nothing special which could be into trend for the youngsters. Few songs like Saiyaara and MashAllah are good. Overall watch the movie for one time entertainment. 
Now i'm eagerly waiting for Raaz3, Barfee and Heroin. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment