Saturday 4 August 2012


Friends forever...





Friends are those rare people, who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. They pretend to forget our birthday and later give us a big surprise. Let’s celebrate the day for our buddies who establish a Tom & Jerry relationship that keeps our heart alive. 
Cheers to all buddies who are responsible for most of the smiles and madness quotient in my life. Friendship is a word that cannot be defined. It can vary from greeting cards, gifts to bunking classes. Friendship is not only gathering details on slam book, it is beyond our emotions, feeling and love. Sometimes they seemed to me like a partner for sharing lunch box, sometimes a company to bunk the class, sometimes a shoulder to cry and sometime a hand that patted the back saying, “come on… you can do it”.

Someone to share the lunch box

When I was studying in KG class, i did not know about the friendship. But Pankaj and Neha were my best friends. We shared our lunch box, books and homework. We played chor-police, hide & seek at our lunch time. Sometimes we also prayed for each other when one of us punished by the teacher. We kept the odd names of the teachers J After a year, my parents enrolled me to another school where my sister was studying. But I was too much stubborn that I bunked the class in search of my ol’ friends and lost my way. Thanks to unknown uncle who took me back at home after several queries. Being angry with the incident, my parents took me to another school, “St Joseph School”, class UKG.

A buddy who deserve the best greeting cards

I was scared with the new environment but I never knew that God had a surprise package for me. When I entered to the new class, Pankaj was also sitting there while Neha’s family turned as our new neighbour. What a surprise, unbelievable…! Gradually,I earned lots of friends: Shivani, Preety, Gulshan, Sumer, Sumeet, Ravi, Ashish and many more. We played in the field, drew funny picture to tease each other, painted the black board, spoiled notebooks and when we fought, replaced our seat. At that time we were too much conscious for the greeting cards. Best friend deserved the best card.

Dreamt together to be doctor, engineer, teacher and air hostess

Again after class 5th I had to change the school and enrolled in another school. There again I found few of my ol’ friends. Of course, they were in another section but in the same campus. There again I was involved in friendship of; Shashi,  Pushpa, Bhanu, Sweeta, Aparna, Rohit, Devesh and many more. We dreamt together and planned for future. Unaware of the future, everyone had a dream to be doctor, engineer, teacher or pilot and of course I dreamt to be an air hostess.  When there was annual function in our school we made our own group to participate in cultural programmes. For the shake of best buddy, we participated in the game that we never played.


Friends for group studies

Unfortunately i had never been in the same school or college for long time. So again i changed the school into class 9th.
There I found friends who were everything for me. We started to spend time at each other’s home and divided the portion to study. While studying our topics, we also discussed the movies and songs. Our group became our world own where we shared happiness, discussed problems. We taught each other during the exams and also compete each other.

Bunking partner

It was time to move towards the college life. Again I interacted with new buddies in the university campus. There friends were totally different for me. They proved to be best partner in bunking classes, became best counselor for patching up the love-affairs J I was also attending coaching classes for admission into professional courses. So i also learned to manage friendship with two different group.

A critic, appreciator and a cheater who tags secret photos on FB.



I was a fresh graduate and entered to a professional course. It was an important step of life where I have opportunity to polish myself for the future. There I have dozens of friends who criticized me, appreciated and suggested me. They made every moment memorable. We tagged secrets photographs of our buddy on facebook that gave chance to fight throughout the night with few comments.
I'm pretty lucky in terms of friendship as I've hundreds of friends. And of course they all are trustworthy and too precious for me. It too easy for me to be in friendship with anyone. 
No friends are perfect...
We argue, we fight...
we even stop talking to each other at times,
but in the end friends are friends...
The love will always be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment