Wednesday 1 August 2012


Gonna miss everything…

As Rakhi celebration is around the corner, people are filled with festive spirit. Markets are abuzz with colourful Rakhi and sweets.
I also want to enjoy the day with my handsome and cute brothers. But due to some reasons I could not go to my home. How sad it is na? Hundreds of tags on facebook and tweets on twitter remind me ol’ days when I celebrated the festival with my family members. I hope again there will be the same scenario at my home as it happened every year. Again father won’t be able to tie Rakhi on his hand and asked for the help (Buaa ji use to send Rakhi to my father as she is living far away). However every year he used to ask me for the help. But this year, he might be asking for the help from my brother. And obviously, my brother will also ask him for the help.
On other hand mummy will be busy in celebrating Rakhi with mama ji and mami ji and she will feel proud that she is along with her bro (and papa will feel jealous of her..hahahaha) J
Relatives will gather at my home and will share sweets. Sounds of laughter will buzz the corner of my home. Mummy and mami ji will remain busy in the kitchen. I know it very well; when mummy will be free from relatives, definitely she will call me and will ask for my routine while Papa ji will pamper me. And of course younger brother will make background and tease me, “di tumara gift nahi milega…!” L
However I have couriered the colourful Rakhis to my brothers but still I’m going to be missed everyone and would feel alone here. I’ll miss the teasing dialogues of my handsome bro and several demands of my cute younger brother. I’ll be missing the excuses of my brother that he use to present every year to avoid the gift. But of course after few minutes he himself gives me a big surprise that forced me to hug my bro with quite smile on my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment