Friday 3 August 2012



Koi hai…


Last night I heard about the upcoming bollywood thriller, “Raaz-3”. The news made me curious for,“Raaz-2”.
I searched the movie on internet and started to watch. In the first half of the movie, Prithavi (Imran Hasmi) stares Nandita (Kangana) and follow her at the parking place and after that he prepare her bloody painting. Watching all that i was also scared. But in the second half of the movie the more horror scenes appeard, the more I laughed. I felt that I was watching a comedy genre instead of horror. Especially the dialogue, “Tum asuddh ho, sad chuke ho” seemed to me the funniest and I murmured the dialogue throughout night. 
However the movie could not generate thrill for me but it made me eager to watch few more bollywood thrillers. So I searched few more movies like ‘Bhoot’, ‘Bhoot Bangla’, 'Aag' and many more on the internet. After watching such bollywood thrillers I learned that women should be always cautious. All the bhoot, chudail and tadapti aatma who wants to take revenge targets the female only. So Mr Dude, you need not to be worried. If the ghost would be standing in-front you, you won’t be able to see them while your female partner can see it very well. And you won’t believe when she tell you about the ghost and you prefer to go to the doctors. But of course you love your girl, so finally after interval you start to believe her.
Oh…! I forgot to tell you one more interesting thing. The ghost with unorganised hairs, ugly face and stony eyes like to attack the girl when her hubby leaves for office. One more thing is there, the girls have habit of walking here and there at mid night. Sometimes they also like to go for water into their kitchen and there they get to interact with the ghost. By the way I would appreciate the girls for being so courageous that after suffering from the ghost they have stamina to ask the ghost boldly, “Kun ho tum? kya chahate ho? kyu mere piche pade ho?”
Although I was watching a horror movie but it seemed to me quite funny. But as soon as I finished the movie and went to my bed I was scared. When I went to the washroom, light got switched off. I thought ghost would be there. I could not sleep alone at the night and shared the bed with my roommate. Even I could not go to pee at night because of the stupid ghost. Window, door, curtain, fan, trees, wind, and dog barking everything remind me about the ghost throughout the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment