Wednesday 18 July 2012


Floral tribute to dear Kaka




"Babu moshai, zindagi badi honi chahiye, lambi nahi" perfectly suits on bollywood first superstar Rajesh Khanna who breathed last at his Mumbai residence on Wednesday morning.
He has proved the above stated dialogue beautifully by giving his successful contribution to the Hindi cinemas. I have not met him ever but i have watched his few movies in my childhood days that used to come on Sundays on DD-1, 4PM ( we didn't have any other optional television channel at that time). I've also enjoyed his several songs like Mere sapno ki rani, Zindagi ek safar hai suhana, O mere dil k chain, Tune o rangeele kaisa jadu kiya and many more. His few movies like 'Bawarchi', 'Daag', 'Anand' are my favourite ones. I'm also great fan of his style and dialogues like "Pushpa i hate tears", "Maine maut ko dekha nahi par sayad woh bahut khubsurat hogi. Kambakht jo bhi usse milta hai jeena chod deta hai" and such others.
I was really sad to hear the news of his demise but knowing the fact that he was not in the pink of his health, his death was a blessing to him and a great loss to us. His health was continuously deteriorating from the last 20 days. He was also admitted to the Lilavati hospital due to kidney problems few days ago. 
I became his fan after listening to his songs and watching his movies. It is true that Kaka is no more but he will always be alive in our heart. 
This post is my tribute to legendary Kaka who was also the heartthrob of many girls during 60s.
           


No comments:

Post a Comment