Saturday 21 July 2012



Love at first sight

Hello everybody and welcome again on my scribble :) 
I want to write something here just because of the Kida that i have. Since morning, I'm trying to find out a topic or issue to write on, but could not find it yet (now its 8:25 pm). So, ladies and gentlemen, i'm presenting here something about love. 
I remember few movies like '1942 A Love Story', 'Aradhana', 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai', 'Kabhi Khusi Kabhi Gam' and such other bollywood love stories where hero falls in love with the girl at his first sight. In the movie 'Aradhana' the first meeting of Arun (Rajesh Khanna) and Vandana (Sharmila Tagore) seemed too much funny to me. Varun was in his jeep and Vandana was in the train. Both saw each other through the window and fell in love. It seemed that the train was running on the road (because Arun's jeep was running parallel to the train). He was singing, "Mere sapno ki rani kab aayegi tu..." in his jeep and the girl, sitting inside the train, was blushing. Oh God how loud he was singing...!
If we talk about 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai', Rahul saw Tina, a new girl in his college, whom he accidently met in corridor, their eyes met and kuch kuch happened to his heart. Same happened in '1942 A Love Story' where Anil Kapoor saw Manisha sitting in a bus. He saw the face of a delicate girl hardly for 5 seconds and fell in love. Amazing, isn't it?
Anyway, i never knew much about love. But there is something about love and probably that's why people readily do anything for their beloved. They become so strong that they fight with the gigantic villains more efficiently than anyone would ever do and they also absconded. Even, bun cannot kill the hero, just because they have taken resolution to save their girl. In love, hero can jump over a high building easily (highly inspired with typical bollywood love stories).
Hey, even i have experience of this love at first sight. Yeah, i remember that moment. I was in class 3rd, St Joseph School.
Holding my hands, i was standing in a queue and prayer was going on. "Stand straight", a 6 feet tall, lean and thin man scolded me. "Looking nice no", i murmured with a cute smile on my face (unfortunately, i was a cute girl in my childhood). Moving towards the class room, i asked my friend, "who's that man?" "our new class teacher, Paul sir" she replied. After that day, i started to stare him and asked him non-sense questions frequently (It was a lame excuse to talk him) He used to treat me in a tender way and would give me 'good' in my class work. All these things were sufficient to make me happy and i would run around to show it to everyone, "Paul sir has given me Good".
Just after few days of my course, Paul sir broke my heart by scolding me and also punished me in class by asking me to "hands up" in front of the class. I felt ashamed, actually i did not completed my home work and did not mug up the mathematical table. After that day, i have never fallen in love again. You may call it an attraction but it was love for me. And after that incident, i have never felt for anyone truly. Call it a confession.

No comments:

Post a Comment