Saturday 7 July 2012



Manicured nails



How fascinating it is to grow up your nails. Whenever we see anyone's manicured nails, we cannot stop our eyes to check our own. It happened with me when I saw the self manicured nails of my friend and decided to develop my own.
I realized that I have dirty nails that look like gutter and I became conscious to maintain it. I started to grow up my nails but I felt nervous to show my hand anyone as it would look odd. Gradually my nails grew up and I painted it enthusiastically with blue coloured paint. While painting my nails, I smelled it deeply with a ear to ear smile on my face. Finally now I’m also one of those girls having manicured nailsJ. Wow…its looking nice na???J And now I have all the benefits of big nails. I can open can and bottles easily. While itching myself, I would feel easy (when mosquito bites me)J. I will paint my nails matching it with my dresses. I started to spend most of the time in thinking about nail paint colours.
 But it is right that ‘every coin has two sides’ and same happened with me. I was wearing my contact lenses as I had to attend my b’day party but I couldn't be successful in wearing lenses because of my big nails. Finally i left the plan and wore my big spects L (demerit of big nails). Well, I attended the party and came back to my room but again I was angry because of my nails as it gave me a bloody scratch on my hand L. I cried whole night for the pain and said to myself , ufff kyu bada kar liya nails. Even I could not put salt properly while making salad during the dinner just because of big nails.
Anyway, now I’m enjoying my holidays and making coffee in my kitchen. My coffee is ready now and i'm going back to my room with coffee. Ouchhhhh….! Once again my nails strike the kitchen door and is broken (little figure only). Now I'm forced to cut down all the nails as it is looking odd.  Again I’m comfortable with my small and unpainted nails that have certain benefits also. J  


No comments:

Post a Comment