Friday 27 July 2012



Barso Re Megha...




For some, monsoon is a problematic weather that does not let them move out of their home freely (because of muddy road and wet lane), while for some, it is all about enjoying tea-samosa and romantic long drive with their hubby.
But for me monsoon is not the same thing. Neither it creates problem for me nor it gives me pleasure of tea-samosa or romantic long drive. I don’t know the proper word to define the monsoon but for me, it is all about soaking in the rain for hours and deep breathing with a cup of coffee. It replaces my worries and anger with a happy smile on my face. Monsoon gives me freshness and new ideas to chase my dreams along with passion. 
Yesterday my friends spotted me at 7 no bus stop in white-green loose outfit and i was soaking in the drizzle. I enjoyed the green surroundings along with rain. I found the colourful umbrellas everywhere which gave me a different kind of eye-tonic.
I talked to several buddies about their feeling for the rain. Few crib about the rain as it created so much hodge-podge at the roads and some complained that it did not let their clothes dry for days. Some people also cried that monsoon did not let them move freely for their daily task. But even after hundreds of complaints, they have a longingness for the rain.
Anyway, i don't care whatever people think about the lovely splashes of rain, i would always welcome it with my open arms. I would always wait for the monsoon throughout the year and would ready to hug it with a satisfactory smile on my face. However it's raining in the city for the last 2 weeks but due to busy schedule, i could not enjoy it. For the last two days, i'm enjoying the shower and its giving me too much happiness. While enjoying the rain, i thought to replace the poem, "Rain-rain go away, come again another day..." with "Rain-rain come again, don't go even for a day..."
I simply love the rain and it is great time to have a mug of coffee into your balcony. I feel everybody should enjoy the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment